Monday, November 19, 2007

I Forgot To Post!

I lost 1.8 pounds for a total of 12.2 pounds gone now! I am one excited girl, and I am well on my way to having 20 pounds off by Christmas! (That's my first goal)

Mom and Dad adopted a rescue kitty this weekend, and she is adorable! She is a precious dark marmalade tabby with beautiful almond shaped eyes. She is a year old, and we've named her Madeline, but we are calling her Maddie. I'll post pictures very soon! She is a snuggler, and mother is in love with this little precious baby!

David and I got all the nieces and nephews Christmas presents bought and wrapped, so I am about halfway done with my Christmas shopping. This is a first for me, as I am always out there at the last minute trying to get it all done! We bought beautiful wrapping paper and bows and tags at Target, and I had a blast getting them all wrapped and ready. Now we just have to put up the tree! (Which we won't do until AFTER Thanksgiving!)

So that's it for now. Everyone have a great Monday!

No comments: