Saturday, November 10, 2007

Yes, I Am A Loser!

And it's a good thing! I lost another 3.2 pounds for a grand total of 10.4 pounds gone! Yes folks, it's the real deal and I am regaining my rock star status. :) (I'm rejoining the ever so fabulous Kim in the rock star world of weight loss and fitness!) And I even went to the Melting Pot this week! Yeah, I think I'm getting my ducks in a row, people. And it feels good!

Today is a very exciting day of housecleaning. But I am going to take a break mid day to go to the gym and the grocery store. I found a WW recipe for phyllo-wrapped salmon, so I'll review it tomorrow and post the recipe if I like it.

I was super lame last night and pretty much came home, made dinner, and fell asleep. hey, it's been a long week and I actually had to think this week! Those two days of consultative sales training whooped my booty.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is creeping up so fast! Mom and I are starting to plan what to make, and we're trying to cut back on how much we cook since we always have way too much food left over. We're doing the big meal at my Grampa's this year and mom and I will do the cooking. I'm excited about it! I have some yummy and healthy recipes to make so I am planning to lose weight for the holidays...I can do this! :)

Okay...time to get rockin' on the house work. It will be nice for David to come home to a clean house! Everyone have a good weekend! (Hope yours is more exciting than mine!) :)

No comments: