Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It's Just As I Suspected

My legs HATE me today. Walking down the stairs at my apartment this morning was very painful. It seems that my trainer did just as I asked, and she worked me over good yesterday! So I will smile through the pain and know that I am on my way to a smaller, healthier me! :) Tomorrow I can complain about my arms since Susan and I are working arms today. Great...tomorrow I won't we able to walk or lift anything. What a pain!

Man, it was windy last night! The wind just howled outside the bedroom window all night long. I was surprised when I left this morning that it wasn't colder than it was, but it was definitely chilly! I put on my jacket and scarf in the hopes that winder was on it's way but it seems that we have a little bit longer before it truly gets cold. Heck, it's going to be 80 degrees this weekend! (We don't even know how to dress this time of year!)

I don't really have any other news. Tonight it's girl's night at the Melting Pot, so I am meeting Kim and Mia for dinner. This poses a challenge with WW, but I have a plan to stay on track. I'm eating carefully all day and will be very careful tonight. I think I can do this! :)

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

I have NEVER been to the Melting Pot, but it looks so good. I love melted anything, especially cheese and chocolate. I need to go there ASAP!