Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Years!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years! We went to Jeff and Lyn's annual party, and as always, thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! We always pack our jammies and just spend the night so that we don't have to mess with the drunks on the road. After we got up this morning, we went over to Joseph's catch up with him. They are doing well, and he is loving his new job.

It's a nice, laid-back day today. We stopped at Central Market on the way home, as we are grilling a special dinner of tuna steaks, asparagus, portobello mushrooms, and sliced avocado tonight. It's a new year, and we are ready. David and I have made commitments for the year and we're looking forward to accomplishing our goals. (I refuse to refer to them as resolutions...I never manage to keep those!)

So I hope that whatever you wish to accomplish you are able to achieve this year. I think 2009 is going to be good!

(Oh, and go check out http://www.therussocorner.blogspot.com/! Jess is doing her very first Oprah-esque "Favorite Things" giveaway!! :) She's my MAC soulmate!)

No comments: