Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brrr!

Well, I guess you could say we've had some sort of weather event here. Yesterday I was at my work meeting in Ft. Worth and we left at 9:30am. (Total waste of makeup.) My friend Sandra and I decided to stop and have breakfast at IHOP in Bedford, so that was nice. Mom joined us and we had a good time at the girls breakfast. I pretty much spent all day at home yesterday vegging under the blankets with a fire in the fireplace. David made hot chocolate and we watched movies. But by 8pm last night, I was BORED! We went to Cheddars for dinner as the sleet began to fall, so we ate quickly and came home just in time. It got nasty out there!

This morning we got the call to just not even bother trying to get to Ft. Worth for the last day of meetings. We were only going to be there a half day, and we don't usually go back to the office after that, so we just planned to stay home anyhow. Turns out they ended up closing the office, so no one had to go in! So David and I went out to brunch today, and now I am entertaining myself with Facebook and blogging. Honestly, I have some stuff to do at work so it's not too awful that I am going in tomorrow. I am ready to get out for a while! I think I will go to the gym, too. This afternoon I am going to give the Jillian Michaels Trainer for the Wii. I tried Madden 09 yesterday...that's going to take some work!

Stay warm, everyone!

No comments: