Friday, January 23, 2009

Peaceful Weekend Ahead!

This weekend promises to be a nice, low key one. David is spending a chunk of his time up at the DMC for the women's market, so I will be having some quiet time. How will I be spending this lovely time? Studying. Yup...very exciting. I got my Economics textbook in the mail yesterday and now I can read and really prepare myself for my quiz. (I have four chapters to read...there will be much coffee!) There will also be a couple of trips to the gym this weekend. I have GOT to make that happen!

I am getting ready for David's birthday next week, and have some really fun things planned for him. I made a change from the original cool plan I had, and now have some really fun stuff planned, but I'll share those after the birthday! But I have three days of festivities on the schedule for him, and the cool thing is that I get to enjoy all the fun, too! It's all capped off with dinner Saturday night (next weekend, of course) with David's brother Greg and his wife Katie. The four of us are dining at Boi Na Braza (this is not a secret) to celebrate, and I am really looking forward to hanging out with Greg and Katie. They're crazy busy like we are, so we don't get to see them much, but they got a babysitter for Ben and Rosemary, so the grownups can whoop it up! And of course, the Superbowl is the 1st, so David gets to finish it all off with a football game. :) He'll have a good weekend! I went shopping for birthday presents last night and had WAY too much fun!

So that's it right now. I am looking forward to some relaxing tonight before I kick off the Economics study-fest tomorrow. Four chapters of that stuff...wow.

Everyone have a great Friday!

No comments: