Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Technology is Finally My Friend!

So I finally feel like being on Facebook has paid off! I have been reconnecting with old friends from high school and church, but I got two good friend requests yesterday! One is a friend from high school who was in the US as an exchange student from Germany, and the other was a really good friend from junior high. I have wondered about both for years now, and was ecstatic when I heard from them both in one day! What a wonderful treat! Both guys look like they are doing well and happy, so it's nice to reconnect. :)

I honestly have nothing noteworthy to share. It's been pretty quiet. Work is very slow right now, but it will pick up soon. School actually begins tomorrow, but my professor for my online class already posted stuff for the first week. (This is my economics class) So I read everything and did the first assignment and got it posted. Yes, I am just nerdy enough to have already turned in my homework before the class even begins. My classmates are going to think I am a dork, but I actually have so little to do at work right now that I was grateful for homework!

I think that's about it. It's been quiet lately, and I have enjoyed it. We've been laying low at home, just cooking dinner and relaxing. I made a pork tenderloin for dinner last night that was a huge hit with David, so I am keeping the recipe to add to our recipe rotation. :) But that is really about it!

So on that note, I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

I love facebook!!!!!! It's totally paid off for me too.