Thursday, January 08, 2009

Yawn!

You know how it is...you're in the perfect spot in the bed, all cozy and warm, and then that ugly alarm clock sound rips you out of your sleep and you have to get up. Yuck! I wish I was still in the spot in the bed! I was sleeping so well. *sigh*

Anyhow, I have very little news today. I got home yesterday and David and I went for a walk. It was a short one because I am lame and was getting tired, but we got up and moved yesterday, so I am proud of us both. :) We tend to be a bit lazy so we're trying to change that. Tonight I am planning to clean out the fridge and the closet on the patio. Both need to be done desperately!

I was going to work out up here today but I managed to forget my gym bag. Actually, I forgot to repack it after getting my shoes and workout clothes out of there yesterday, so I will be sure to do that tonight. I like getting my exercise in early so I don't have to do it later. I did manage to pack fruit and yogurt, though, so that's my accomplishment for the day. I usually pack a lunch, but I am going to lunch with a couple of co-workers today. I am allowing myself one lunch out per week, and this is my one for this week. See? I'm doing better already! Eating healthy AND saving money!! I'm so proud of myself - I just have to keep it up for longer than a week!

I am also fighting the shopping bug. I have gone to my favorite websites and changed my settings so that I don't get all the email notifications about sales. See? I am proactive about avoiding temptation!

On another note, David's friend Jeff email me some pictures he took at our wedding and I love them! He sent me three but he has lots more that he's putting together. In case I didn't rant about it here, our wedding photographer lost most of our wedding pictures in a hard drive crash. Please don't ask me about backups and all that because I already asked and apparently there were no backups of my wedding pictures, so I have some, but not many. It makes me very sad if I think too much about it, but it is nice to see pictures people have taken, and I love what Jeff sent! (BTW, if any of you were at the wedding and took any pictures, we'd sure be grateful if you'd send them our way!) Bottom line, Jeff sent us some awesome pics and I can't wait to see the rest of them! :) Thanks, Jeff! You rock!

So that really is about it for today. A bunch of rambling and silliness. But that's me! Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you have the photographer's head served up on a platter!?!?!? People have been killed over much less important acts of stupidity!