Sunday, February 01, 2009

Celebrating David's Birthday

David's birthday was the 29th, but we've been celebrating for days now, and we've had a ball! He got lots of fun presents from Williams-Sonoma from me, and we had dinner with his parents on Thursday, I took him out to Uncle Julio's Friday, and Saturday night we went to Boi Na Braza with his brother, Greg, and Greg's wife Katie. (By the way, amazing food!) Today we went to David's parents house for a Superbowl party. Greg was there, as well as my parents, and we had so much fun! It's been a really wonderful weekend, and I am sorry the festivities are over. Although my parents are taking us out to eat next Saturday night, so we can enjoy the birthday one more night.

Back to the grind tomorrow...I have work and school so it will be a late night for me. I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: