Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Lite Version of Monday

I think I am going to begin referring to Tuesday as Monday Lite. I am finding myself frustrated with work, but hopefully it's a phase. Honestly, I am working like a dog to get myself through school as fast as I can...I'm ready to move on to something that is meaningful to me. Most days, this job isn't it. But it is a good job and I am very grateful to have it. This isn't the time to act like an ingrate, I know. Just having some frustrations. This, too, shall pass.

To put things into perspective, click on "The Russo Corner" and visit Jessica's blog. She had quite a scare with her 4 month old, Corbin. Her babies are so precious, and even though I am not a mother I can certainly feel at least a fraction of the fear she must have felt. Corbin is good, and I do believe the power of prayer moved through him. Sorry, but there are just days when I have to stand up and shout out to the world that God is amazing! Jess, you know my heart has been with you and I am so glad it's all OK!! Hug those little boys for me!

Tonight I have school, but I am excited to go do something fun afterwards. I got an invitation to the MAC store in Dallas for the launch party for their new "Hello Kitty" collection, and I am going to go! I can't wait! I've been saving my pennies for a treat, and this is it! It feels very foo-foo...it's an invitation only cocktail party to preview and purchase items from the new collection...I've seen pictures and I can't wait! (Anyone who knows anything about me knows that makeup is one of those girly things I love, and MAC is my brand, babies!) So I am going to rush home from school, freshen up, and head over! I can't wait!!!

So that's it for today. I hope everyone has a good Monday Lite!

No comments: