Thursday, February 05, 2009

Hello Kitty!

So Tuesday night was FUN! I raced home after school and changed into my jeans. I had every intention of looking much better than I did, but after a full day of work and school, I don't think I cared. David and I hopped into the car and headed to the MAC store for the invitation only party for the Hello Kitty launch. You know why I got an invite? Because I spend WAY too much money there, but that's beside the point. Once we got in, they were serving pink cocktails and passing yummy chocolate cookies. Here are some pics:

This is me waiting in line to get in. That's my invitation I'm holding up. My word, I am a dork. Oh yeah, the glasses don't help me look less dorky. I have GOT to get new contacts!!
This is me sporting my stick-on Hello Kitty tattoo. I may be too excited, but ask me if I care! I was having fun!
Here's David and the shirtless Hello Kitty, uh, guy. Yeah, it's weird but it was funny so David was a good sport and let me take his picture. He got about a gazillion husband points that night for being patient and actually enjoying himself. Oh, and enjoying the sparkling pink lemonade and vodka cocktails. Those helped!

Me and my cookie. Yes, I had already taken a bite, but it was really good!! I can't explain the buck-toothed look on my face. I'm a colossal dork. Deal with it. :)
Honestly, we had a ball! And of course David was the one running into people he knew, not me! I bought a bunch of MAC goodies, so I was one happy girl. :) We had dinner afterwards and then headed home. It was a late night, but ever so worth it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so green with envy!!!!!!!!!!!