Sunday, February 08, 2009

Jillian Michaels Kicked My Butt

So a few weeks ago I bought the Jillian Michaels workout game for Wii, and I finally broke it out today to give it a go. Seriously, this was worth the investment! I got a great workout in my own living room, and I didn't slack off! (And she didn't yell at me!) If anyone out there is looking for a good workout, get this one for the Wii!! I came panting into the office and told David he needed to try it too. The cool thing is that we can both do it together, so this may be the thing that helps me get my workout in when I don't want to go to the gym. :)

It's been a good weekend. We were supposed to go to dinner with my parents last night, but mom was sick so we stayed home and did our own pork stir fry, and then we went to the Melting Pot for dessert. We had wonderful martinis (try the Sparkling Pear!) and the chocolate turtle fondue...YUM! So a good night was had by both of us. :)

Tomorrow it's another day at the office. David heads out to somewhere I can't remember...Lubbock? Anyhow, I am going to be busy with school, so I will be plenty occupied. I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: