Friday, February 06, 2009

Back in Paris, If Only For A Moment

Kevin and I had lunch today and stopped by a creperie close to work for a bite of something sweet. What I got took me back to a day on the streets of Paris where I had my first real crepe...it was hot and filled with Nutella, which is a chocolate hazelnut spread that is divine. When I took a bit of my crepe today, I closed my eyes and remembered the gentleman who made my crepe in Paris from a cart on the street up from the Folies Bergiere. I wish I was there again, but this tiny little place in Irving managed to get me there for just a few seconds. It was wonderful! I can't do that too often, but a once in a while treat is going to have to be in order.

It's been the week from hell, and I am glad it's ending. I really need to rest this weekend from the stress of the work week, and believe me, I will. Mom and Dad are taking us to dinner tomorrow night for David's birthday since last weekend was full. He and I are both really looking forward to it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

No comments: