Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wise Words

I recently had a chance to see "He's Just Not That Into You". I read the book when it came out, and yes I was one of those girls that really got something out of it. I think it should be mandatory for anyone who is dating to read. It's nothing new or earth shattering, but somehow it really helps you have that "a-HA!" moment. So I didn't know what to expect from the movie since the book is essentially a light self-help book. I liked the movie, but the best part for me was the end and listening to the voice over. The wisest words in the world are simply the following: "Be your own happy ending." It's true! It doesn't matter who we end up with, we have to love ourselves and be happy with who we are. We are our own happy endings. I love that!

So to anyone who is looking for their happy ending, you have it! It's you!

So that's it for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: