Thursday, February 26, 2009

Anticipation of Fun Days To Come!

Tomorrow is going to be a really great day! First of all, I get to meet David down in Austin for a little getaway. Secondly, I am riding down with Joseph and Dima! How fun is that? If there wasn't a third thing all this alone would make for a fun weekend. But there IS a third thing! I get to spend a bunch of time this weekend with a long and not-so-lost friend from junior high!! My wonderful friend Bryan is in Austin working on his PhD and we reconnected on Facebook. We actually spoke on the phone last night for an hour and we laughed and giggled about old times...I can't wait to see him tomorrow! He's going to meet up with all of us for dinner and hang out. We have so much to catch up on! It's been at LEAST 19 years since we've gotten to see each other, so this is great! He was always a good friend and a very talented singer. I'm really glad he's doing well. He'll fit right in with the group. :) And to top things off, we get to have dinner Saturday night with Joe and Pascha, so it's a weekend I have been waiting for. We'll be snapping lots of pictures and I'll post a few here. Not all, though. Things might get crazy, and what happens in Austin might have to stay in Austin! (What's the likelihood of that??)

Anyhow, I have a LOT to get done tonight, so that's it for the blogging until Sunday night. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: