Monday, February 16, 2009

Checking In

Good morning to all!

It's been a busy week, and I am just stopping by to say hello. It was a busy but good weekend. We had a lovely Valentine's Day. We always stay in and cook (my preference!) but with so much going on this weekend, we opted to go out to Taverna for dinner. David's sister, Lea Anne, and her husband joined us and we had a wonderful time. I didn't know how I was going to feel about sharing the evening with another couple, but we laughed so much and had a really good time. I'm so glad we did!

I spent almost the entire day with my friend Anne yesterday. We've been studying for the two tests we have today and tomorrow, so I am feeling pretty beat right now. Mom is coming over and we're going to spend some time together today. I don't actually have the holiday but I took the day off for some mental health time. Last week was just awful at work, and need a break. Hopefully it will get better soon...I'm just keeping my mind focused on school and trying to get through. I constantly remind myself that this job does not define who I am, it's simply what I do right now. This, too, shall pass.

So I hope everyone is well. Have a good Monday!

No comments: