Monday, November 27, 2006

Back at Work...and Not Loving It

I wish I was still at home in bed. It really stinks having to come back to work after being off for a week. It was a good vacation. Very busy! I didn't get everything done that I needed to, but it was still productive.

This week is going to be spent catching up at work and cleaning at home. I have a feeling that the holidays are going to fly by!

I haven't done well with my eating over the holiday, so I have really got to get with it. It's good to be back at work for that reason...it's easier to stay on my routine when I am here. Besides, we had to have Thanksgiving for two days and that's tough!

I hope everyone had a good holiday!

1 comment:

Jerilyn said...

I have finally figured out the secret to not overindulging on Thanksgiving.

...end up getting roped into actually doing the cooking..and you'll be so sick of seeing the stuff by turkey day that you will flat-out refuse to eat it.