Friday, November 10, 2006

What Can Be Better Than A Friday?

I am so glad the weekend is here! It's been a busy week and I am ready to have some fun! I am going to the movies with Joseph and Dima tonight. We're going to grab some dinner and then go see Marie Antoinette. I haven't seen a movie in ages, and I am looking forward to going.

I slept better than I have in a long time last night...I put myself to bed at a decent time and woke up refreshed at 5am. So I got up, scooped the kitty boxes, showered and dressed, and even had time to get gas before picking up friend Leah that I carpool with. Go me! I am sure i will be tired early because of it, but that's OK.

Christy is trimming my hair and giving mom a perm tomorrow morning. Oh, HUGE news! Christy's mom had her mastectomy Tuesday and it went very well. She was in surgery for 13 hours, and they removed the breast and some lymph nodes. The lymph nodes were totally clean (no cancer!) so Pam won't even have to have chemo or radiation! They went ahead and did her reconstructive work as well, so she is done and on the road to a full recovery. So big thank yous to all who said a prayer for her. :)

David is doing well on the road. He's had some elevation sickness, but he is better this morning and ready to get to the stores and host his Born event. He's doing very well and still #1 in the company! I'm so very proud. :)

That's it for today. Everyone have a great Friday!

No comments: