Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Our Very First!

David called to tell me that we got our very first wedding gift! He is in Austin staying with his very good friends, Joe and Pascha. They bought us a lovely picture frame, and I can't wait to have a good picture to put into it! It was so exciting to me...I got off the phone and felt a little silly, as my eyes misted up just a bit. How sweet of them! I have already written a thank you note, and now I just need to get their address!

I don't kow about the rest of you, but with the high winds we're having, I am feeling kind of crummy. Lots of drainage and coughing. I am supposed to have dinner with Grampa tonight, but if this doesn't clear up soon I may call to reschedule. I'm no fun when I am feeling under the weather!

I get to go shopping! David's former step-daughter, with whom he has more of a father-daughter relationship, has a birthday this weekend. I am going to put together a birthday box to send to her (she just move to California). I thought a Gap or Old Navy gift card, some bath goodies, and a small box of Godiva chocolates would be ideal. I'll pack them in colored packing and confetti and send it on it's way! I like shopping for fun things like that! :) My big dilemma is deciding where to buy the bath stuff...Bath and Body Works or Sephora? Probably Sephora. How fun!

That's it for today. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday! :)

No comments: