Monday, November 13, 2006

Countown to the Holidays

Wow...can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? I am excited because I am taking next week off. I haven't seen much of David and he'll be done with his travel on Saturday, so we'll have a whole week together next week! :) He came hone yesterday afternoon from Denver and leaves tomorrow morning for south Texas. Today, one of his colleagues is in town and they will be visiting the Macy's stores. The cool part is that tonight his colleague is taking BOTH of us to dinner at Kirby's Steakhouse tonight. YUM! My plan for not blowing my WW plan tonight is to have the grilled salmon (no butter!) and steamed asparagus and a tomato salad. I should be just fine! :)

It was a busy weekend! I hostessed a jewlery party Saturday and spent time with Angela Saturday evening. Sunday I went to church and then out to lunch with mom and dad. Friday night I was going to see Marie Antoinette, but after eating dinner with Dima and Joseph, I was way too sleepy for a 10:15 movie. How lame am I? Ugh!

So anyhow, I am working out after work and thenr ushing home. I want to run and get a dress so I can look nice tonight...I hope I have time since dinner is at 7:30!

I hope everyone has a good Monday! :)

1 comment:

Jerilyn said...

Where are you going dress shopping?

That's what I did for FOUR hours yesterday!

But, I have one cute, classy dress..

and one..um...hoochie dress!