Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just A Number

I know the scale just represents a number for most people. For me, it represents progress, discipline, and hard work. However, I am scared that today it may represent extra water weight. Many of you know how personally I take a gain of any kind, so I am very nervous that my body hasn't cooperated with me even though I have done a good job of eating carefully. I thought about using a pass and not getting on the scale today, but that's the first step in just plain chickening out. I refuse to do that, so on the scale I will go at 11am today. I am very nervous, but I'll be fine no matter what.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is one week from today! The holidays truly are upon us now. Next weekend we'll be putting up the tree and decorating. David and I were talking about how both of us are really starting to feel the holiday spirit, which I haven't truly felt in a few years. It's nice to be excited about the holidays again.

So that's it for now. I'll be posting around noon to let everyone know what my body decided to do this week!

No comments: