Monday, November 06, 2006

Elbow Grease Creates A Need For Muscle Rub

I went over to Kevin's new house Saturday to help paint (along with some of his church friends) and we worked really hard and got lots done! His house is going to really be great, especially when he has the flooring down and all the small details done. It's in a cozy little neighborhood and I am so excited for him. :) It was funny...I dreamed Saturday night that Kevin was engaged to his awesome girlfriend. Was it a premonition of good things to come? Who knows! :)

Speaking of Saturday night, Kim and I went to the Cosmic Cafe. It's good...very tasty stuff! Their bread alone is worth going for! :) However, after a day of painting, I was very tired so dinner was all we were doing. I was home by about 9, and in my jammies asleep before 10:30. I was worn out! (It's nice to go to bed early! I did the same thing Friday night after making dinner for myself and just vegging!)

Sunday morning I wasn't feeling great so I stayed home and rested. David got home around 1pm or so...I was happy to see him! He has to leave again on Tuesday for Denver, and he'll be gone until the following Sunday. After that, he'll have almost no travel for the rest of the year. But we're going to New York in December for a few days! He has a sales meeting, so I am going to fly up and meet him for a few days and we'll see a few sights and enjoy a very Christmassy New York! :)

So that's it for now. Not a lot going on, but it was a very good weekend.

No comments: