Friday, November 03, 2006

Still A Little High On Life

Yes, I am still floating on air - especially now that I am 4.6 pounds lighter! And Angela lost 4.8 pounds this week! Yes, we are totally "rocking the scale"! (Love that quote - thanks Kim!) It feels good to be on track. Dad took me to my favorite Japanese place for dinner last night (MK Teriyaki is AWESOME!) and I had yummy California rolls and a baked salmon roll. :) We went back to the house and I worked on cleaning out some of my old clothes and stuff that need to go to Goodwill. Joseph invited me out with him and Dima and their friends, but I think I may stay in tonight and relax. I would love a tasty treat from Subway and I have a Netflix movie to watch. Besides, I really need to clean the apartment because I am making breakfast for Mom and Dad tomorrow - homemade blueberry Belgian waffles and turkey bacon! MMMMM! (come on...you know I am going to be good about what I eat! I have a WW recipe for the waffles!)

Tomorrow I am helping paint at Kevin's new house during the day, and then I am meeting Kim for dinner at the Cosmic Cafe. I haven't been there but the menu sounds very yummy (it's a vegetarian restaurant) and I am looking forward to eating somewhere new. David may be coming home late Saturday night, but most likely not. I think he is going to be home Sunday, so I am going to go to church with Mom, Dad, and Grampa, as I haven't been in a long while and I don't mind going at all! :) (And I get to peek at the chapel where we'll be married in 330 days!!) So it's going to be a little busy this weekend, but it's all good. :)

That's it for me. Everyone have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Jerilyn said...

I tried the Cosmic Cafe recently...the Herban Retreat was great!