Thursday, December 03, 2009

Finals, Concerts, and Struggles

Tonight is my Crisis Intervention final, followed by the TCC Community Choir concert in which I have a tiny solo. First, I am hoping that when I get in to take my final all the studying I have done doesn't leave my head. That's a fear of mine, you know. I just need a 75 on the test to make an A in the class. This should be easy enough.

The choir concert tonight is something I am looking forward to, but I would be a liar if I said I wasn't nervous. I haven't had a solo in years, and although it is 8 little measures, I just want to do well. *insert prayers for courage and strength here, please*

And lastly, I am yet again struggling with the food. I've been feeding my stress all week, and none of it has been very good. Oh, and I haven't made it to the gym in a few days. All this usually spells disaster, but not today. I've done okay today, and I'm going to push through. It seems that I have really had my share of tough WW weeks, but with 75 pounds gone, I'm going to keep moving forward. It's just what I do! :)

So it's been a tough week. I've written 2 Humanities papers, I have a final and a concert tonight, and then my online History final to complete before Sunday night. I can do this. After all...in 9 days I am on my way to the Bahamas with the Best Husband Ever and we're going to relax!!

No comments: