Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Today Will Be A Challenge

We are having a cookie exchange here at work. Not wanting to be the girl that didn't participate, I made S'mores Bark to bring. I chose this because I am the weirdo that doesn't like marshmallows. It's melted chocolate chips mixed with mini marshmallows and then sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs. Not anything I am into, but I am worried about what is coming my way. I have decided that I am not bringing any cookies home, but I have to figure out how to get rid of what I end up with. I think I am going to give them to other co-workers. I just hope no one is offended! It's been a rough enough time with the food, and I don't need any help getting off track...I do that well enough on my own. So all will be fine, I just have to be gracious about this. Maybe I can politely decline accepting any cookies...after all, people know I've lost 75 pounds and I think they'll understand.

I have been lazy with the workouts. However, that changes tonight. I have the 24 SET class (Strength Endurance Training) tonight at the gym. And yes, I am going! My SIL teaches it, so she is expecting me to be there. It's good to be accountable to others! So I am going to class, coming home to clean up, and then I am going shopping for the two Salvation Army angels I picked. David and I don't exchange gifts because we're going on our vacation next week, so since we have been blessed this year and are able to do so, we are taking care of two little Angels who aren't as fortunate as we are. I hope they have very Merry Christmases...we'll do our part to help!

I got the first of my grades posted, and I made an "A" in Crisis Intervention! Now I am waiting for my Humanities and History grades. I should get an "A" in Humanities, and History might be a "B". If it's 2 A's and a B, I am still on the Dean's List, and that will be just wonderful! :)

Everyone have a great day!! Stay warm, friends!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yikes. That is a little intimidating. I hope that everyone at the office is understanding!