Friday, December 11, 2009

Recapping A Good Day

So I did much better yesterday. The food choices were better, and I got to the gym after work, which really needed to happen. I pounded out 30 minutes on the elliptical, and another 15 on the treadmill. I would like to have done more, but my legs are still beat from Tuesday's SET class at the gym. Hey, it's okay! I went and I got a great workout in! We were up late last night packing, so I didn't get up early this morning to work out, but we are going right after work today. I carpool, so I just have Leah drop me off at the gym and David meets me there. If I don't go home first, it all works out just fine! (Going home first just makes me want to stay there!)

We're packing our workout clothes for our vacation. Yes, we do plan to use them! We think we'll either hit the fitness center for jog the track on the top deck of the ship at least three times during the cruise. Will we work out every day? Probably not, but I think if we get three workouts in, we're doing good. :) Last year we didn't go food crazy on the cruise, and I think we'll be fine this time as well. I'm just happy for the chance to get away!

It's going to be a long day at work today. I'm ready to begin the Cruisemas fun!! We've had this planned since May, so it's been a long time coming. I'll post pictures when we return...hopefully we'll have lots of them! Somehow we never take as many pictures of each other as I'd like. Maybe we'll change that this time around! Being 75 pounds lighter makes me a little more interested in having my picture taken. :)

Everyone have a wonderful Friday! The weekend weather here looks like it will be great, so get out and enjoy!! (Kim, your race day looks like it's going to be perfect!! See? I told you I'd pray for good weather!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip!!! I hope it's the best ever!