Thursday, June 17, 2010

Buried

I feel like I am buried up to my neck...homework, laundry, you name it. It's piling up! But I did get to celebrate Mom's birthday yesterday! :) And I am so glad...we had a lot of fun. We ate dinner, Mom opened her gifts, and we ate cake. Oh, and then we watched the new Betty White sitcom, Hot in Cleveland. That has got to be my new favorite show! All the actresses on there are hilarious, and I hope this show is a big success! At least it was with me...I was laughing like a crazy woman!

I am so tired this morning. This week hasn't been good sleeping for me. I've been up way too late every night, and feeling like I'm just not getting anything done. I hate that feeling.

Oh, and I am dragging my sorry tail to WW on Saturday. I haven't been going. I've wanted to go, but I've had a horrible mental block against going. So I decided to try a totally different meeting location so it feels like a fresh start. My dear friend Wendy is coming, too, so now I have a buddy to go with and she WON'T let me weasel out of going on those days when I don't want to. This is a good thing, trust me. So while I already know I won't like what the scale says, after Saturday it will only get better. Of course, for the two following Saturdays I will be out of town, but that's okay. I'm ready to start and I didn't want to wait until I got back. So here we go again...sucking it up and going to face the scale. But it's not the scale that's my enemy. I'm not sure what really IS my enemy, but I'm going to figure it out. The scale is just the messenger, and we all know we're not supposed to shoot the messenger, right? So now I need to sort out why this is so hard for me. Weight loss is very mental for me...and I'm going to figure all this out somehow.

So here we go. Again.

No comments: