Friday, June 04, 2010

Happy National Doughnut Day!

How will I be celebrating? With an orange. No doughnuts here...trying to do better. :) I challenge you to do the same. I'm sure in each of our workplaces doughnuts will make an appearance, but be strong! Take courage, and rebel against the mainstream and pass the doughnuts by!! We can do it! :)

I am looking forward to a nice weekend. It's not going to be packed with super fun stuff...just a Saturday full of Biology. I think it may be a little more challenging than I thought, but that's not a bad thing. It just means I need to apply myself and focus. But it's going to be just fine. My lab is going okay. I worked in a group last night and hopefully they didn't think I was the old lady who is a big dork. It's possible, but hopefully not!

David comes home tomorrow night, but it will be kind of late...around 9:00pm. I'm going to make my WW cheesy chicken enchiladas, which I haven't made in a while. That, or perhaps my Mexican Layered Chicken Casserole. (Also a WW recipe) Evidently I am craving Mexican food! I like both, but the casserole seems to reheat much better, so that will probably be what I make. Yum! I need to go to the store tonight and get the stuff.

This weekend is the WW Walk-It Challenge. So Sunday morning I will be getting up and doing a 5K on my own. That's the challenge - to do a 5K either formally or mapping out your own and doing. I didn't find one to enter so I have my own mapped out and will be doing it. If it's too humid and gross, I can do it on the treadmill, but I am hoping to do it outdoors...much better scenery.

Happy Friday everyone! Please remember to drive carefully everywhere you go, and hug the ones you love!!

No comments: