Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quick Update

Hope everyone is well! I'm pretty much just poking my head in to say hello. California was absolutely wonderful - we had a great time! I am busy getting my Biology homework done before we leave town again Friday to head up to the lake house to meet Chris and Charlie and the girls, and tonight I am hanging out with David's BFF, Brian. His gf is meeting some friends for dinner, and since Brian had his accident and can't do much for himself at the moment, I volunteered to come and hang out with him. I don't mind at all...it's nice to be there when friends need help, and this isn't just any friend, it's David's best friend and he's a good friend to me, too. I know if I needed something I could count on him. Well, if he could walk! (LOL!) But seriously, I don't mind one bit.

Tomorrow night's lab is pig dissection. I am REALLY dreading this lab, but it's the last one and I'm going to be brave and get it over with. But I am really having to work to get all my lecture stuff done before we leave...I'll be doing that during my lunches the next two days and definitely before and after going to Brian's. But it will get done!! (It has to...there's no choice about it!)

So I hope everyone is hanging in there...I am a finalist in the magazine weight loss challenge, so hopefully I'll know something next week. Cross your fingers!

No comments: