Monday, July 05, 2010

It's Been A While!

Whew! It's been busy! I managed to get through the pig dissection, which was really gross. Thankfully I had a deer hunter as a lab partner and he had no problem doing all the cutting. After lab David and I met our friends Brian and Kristin out for Eclipse. I enjoyed it! The movies keep getting better, and that was lots of fun.

Friday morning we headed out to Lake Eufaula to meet up with Chris and Charlie and the twins for a wonderful weekend! We had a blast, and spent all day on the 4th out on the boat. Yes, I got some sun! We grilled out each night, lit sparklers and just had a riot! We watched silly movies and just giggled ourselves silly. It was much needed!

This week, I have an exam tomorrow in my lab, an exam on Wednesday in my lecture class, and then I am done for the 1st half of summer! Summer 2 begins on the 12th, and that's my online History and Systems of Psychology class. Anne and I are both doing it online so we'll be meeting weekly to hold our own class to study together. I think it's a really good idea, and it should help us do well. We always do well when we study together. :)

So that's it in a nutshell. Now that I am home from the lake I need to hit the books! (sad, isn't it?)

No comments: