Thursday, July 15, 2010

Holy Cow!

So I got an email I've been hoping for...a national magazine has selected me to be one of their participants in a weight loss challenge!! It's not a competition or contest, just a very cool thing to be part of! I'll be getting my own personal weight loss coach that I'll be on contact with weekly, I'll be responsible for blogging weekly on their magazine website, and I'll be getting a personalized nutritional plan for me to follow. I don't know how many other people are part of this, but I am VERY excited! This process began back in May I think...it's been a while. But it all worked out and now I have a unique and wonderful opportunity to work hard and make this happen. My trainer just about passed out excitement! I emailed her and I got a call back with her in tears of joy...it feels good to know she believes in me!

So I am about to embark on a very exciting and very public journey. The hard part is knowing the weight number they will be publishing. But that's ok. I'm going to suck it up and be brave...maybe there's a girl out there just like me who needs to know she's not alone. I hope maybe my journey can give someone else just the courage they need to get themselves healthy, too.

So wish me luck! It all begins mid-August!!

No comments: