Monday, July 19, 2010

Wow!

So I lost 3 pounds at WW last week! So far, this week is off to a shaky start, but it's going to be a good one. :) It's a little stressful right now with school and stuff, but it's all good. Three more weeks of class. And then a quick break, and then the fall semester begins...sigh. At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

We got some bad news about David's Uncle Jerry. We thought he had beaten his cancer, but it is coming back with a vengeance, and the prognosis is not good. We're very glad we were out there last month to celebrate his 50th wedding anniversary with Aunt Jane. It was a special time and we all had such a good visit. I think David took the news a little hard, and of course I did too. They are lovely people. I can't imagine what they must be going through together right now.

We have other news on the horizon but we don't want to jinx it. I'll share soon, but I would like to ask for prayers of wisdom and good decision making. (Don't worry...this is going to be good, but we're not ready to go totally public yet. And just to quell any rumors, no one is pregnant.) This is good stuff, but like I said, we just don't want to jinx anything. :)

So prayers, please! I'll disclose this week, I promise!

Have a wonderful evening, all!

No comments: