Friday, July 16, 2010

Carrie Bradshaw's Wisdom

In the SATC episode "A Woman's Right to Shoes," Carrie ends the episode by saying "It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special ones." And having been that single girl, I couldn't agree more. But in this instance, and I am going to take out the word "single" and substitute "fabulous" because today, I feel fabulous! (And as far as I'm concerned, every woman I know should feel fabulous, too!) I did an early morning session with my trainer, and I feel great! I have made some good food choices, I'm working hard to get myself in the right direction, and now I feel like I'm well on my way...so yes, I feel fabulous! Which will now parlay itself into a new pair of shoes I think.

I have a long journey ahead of me...shouldn't my feet look as fabulous as I feel? :)

No comments: