Wednesday, July 07, 2010

No More Pigs, Please

So in my lab practical last night, my professor brought out the dissected pigs and we had to label the parts for our test. Did I mention I ate pork ribs before going to lab? Yeah, that was nasty. I may be off pork for a little while.

Tonight is my lecture final. I was excited to have a homework-free weekend ahead of me, but my psych professor has already posted assignments online and it's going to be a busy 4 weeks. No better time than now to get started. So I am meeting Anne at the TWU library tomorrow after work to get started. I want an A in this class, and I'm going to get it! (Also, the extra credit assignments are already posted, so I'm going to knock that out now!)

I am having a rough day. My head is killing me in spite of the Tylenol I have taken. I think looking at my monitor all day isn't helping, either. I may try and go home early...we'll see. Everything else is okay...just feeling under the weather.

That's it for now. Feel free to send good vibes for my lecture exam tonight!!

No comments: