Thursday, July 08, 2010

Done!

I finished my Biology class last night and made a B for the semester. I am perfectly fine with this! I'm just happy to have it completed. This also means that I am now a senior! (Yay!!) I thought I was going to have a homework-free weekend, but my professor for my History and Systems of Psychology class has already posted everything online for Monday's class, and with all there is to do it would just be advantageous to get started now. *sigh* So Anne is coming over tonight (she's taking it as well) and we're going to get moving on this stuff. Only four more weeks and I'll have this knocked out, too. :)

Monday was kind of a bittersweet day. It marked the one year anniversary of sending my precious Cleo to the Rainbow Bridge. We got home from the lake and I walked over to her little box on the mantle and just cried. I don't think there could ever be another cat like her, and I still think of her almost every day. I know many of you might think I'm a little crazy, but she was such a wonderful companion. She road tripped with me, so flew to Seattle when I moved up there, and during the loneliest days she was my best friend. She saw me through breakups and when she met David, that grumpy old girl loved him immediately. It was so hard to say goodbye to her, but I know it was her time.


So that's it for today. Just thinking about my girl, Cleo. If there is a warm fuzzy friend in your life, be sure to hug them every day. They bring a special kind of joy to our lives and they're so much more than just a "pet".

Have a good Thursday, friends!

No comments: