Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Talking Turkey

So I made turkey tacos last night and they were wonderful! I simply used very lean ground turkey rather than ground beef, and ta-da! Healthier tacos! And I totally enjoyed them! I dearly love Tex-Mex and this was so tasty!! I highly recommend it!

I've been working like crazy to get my first psych paper finished. I am happy to report that I just sent it off to my professor. Now to study for tomorrow's quiz! (a student's work is never done!) I also need to drive David out to show him where to go for jury duty tomorrow. Poor guy...his back is a mess! He is having trouble with his sciatic nerve, and could hardly walk yesterday. He went to the doctor and got a massage and is doing much better today. However, his pain pills knock him out so I am going to call him sleeping beauty! :)

Not much else to report. Things are good, just very hectic with school. I have decided to lighten my fall load from 14 hours to 11. I need to keep my sanity! While I wanted to keep what I had registered for, I figured State and Local Government could wait until the spring.

I hope everyone had a good Tuesday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

And I can totally help you with State and Local Govt when the time comes :). I should use my Political Science Degree for something.....