Saturday, July 24, 2010

Overwhelmed!

Wow...I am getting a crash course in home buying. I had no idea what all was involved in buying a house, but it's a LOT! I am trying hard to schedule our home inspection, but having to coordinate my schedule, David's schedule, the inspector's schedule and our realtor's schedule is a challenge. I spent time last night starting to pack things. We have a lot of stuff, and that's just in the kitchen!!! The rest of the apartment is going to take a while. We have a lot of work ahead of us. All good, though! Hopefully there won't be any snags or major problems with the house. Those could be deal breakers. I am reacting differently to the stress...I don't have much of an appetite and my stomach has been twisted in knots. It's all good, but I'm going to be glad to get moved and settled.

I am also getting ramped up for the national magazine weight loss challenge I have been selected for. There is a LOT happening right now! Once my first blog posts on their website I will post a link so you can follow me there, too. I'll be posting several times a week for them about my weight loss experiences. I am going to be following a new weight loss plan, which seems like a really good one. We'll see...the diet part begins August 16th, which is the week we close. STRESS!!!

Please pray for us...we have a lot on our plate!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

With not much on your plate
You will soon look great!

Nice blog good luck

John