Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Big News

So I am finally able to reveal my big news...David and I about to be home owners!!!!! We put in an offer on Monday and after a counter offer that was pretty good, we ironed out some final details and now we are under contract on a house! And yes, I think it might just be the house we've always wanted! :) I am so excited I can hardly stand it! There is much to do, and we currently have a closing date of August 20th. (Hopefully that won't change!) We will actually get the house on Sunday August 22 at 6pm, as the seller asked for an additional 48 hours after closing. And of course, that's not a problem. So now we will be living here:



Yup! Our own little oasis! This is such an exciting and very stressful time for us, but we couldn't be more excited! What a big year this is for us...who knew? Please pray for us as we start the next chapter in our lives!

So that's what's up in my world. Nothing much, right? LOL!

No comments: