Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good News and a Birthday Recap

So I got a notification yesterday that I am a finalist for the magazine weight loss challenge! This is cool stuff! So I've spent my morning filling out the questionnaire and writing what would be my first blog post for them. (I would blog 3-4 times each week.) So I am hopeful. I have to submit it and 4 pictures of myself by July 1st, so it will be a little longer before I know anything for sure. But this is very exciting!

I had an awesome birthday yesterday! David gave me a Sony Reader, and now I can join Kim in the world of e-books! I am already addicted to this thing...and I think he wants one too. I bought three books already for it, and already have a 4th I want to download. This will be perfect on the plane to California on Friday!

I am so ready to have a mini-vacation this weekend! I love David's California family...they are tons of fun! So I am looking forward to spending time in 75 degree weather. I'll be taking my walking shoes and enjoying the weather immensely!

I think that's it for now. My eating has been good except for the 2 pieces of cake I ate yesterday. But it was my birthday and I'm not sorry I ate it!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I got punished today during my workout for the cake I ate last night at Natalie's party. It was totally worth it. :)