Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

It's a good Friday for many reasons! (Most important being the religious observance of the crucifixion, as I am a Christian)

Other reasons it's a good day? I get off work at 11am, I got my paycheck AND my bonus, and David and I are going to the zoo this afternoon after I get off work! So it's a great day for me!

My seminar yesterday was good. The best part was when I got home and ran into the UPS driver who was delivering my SIX PAIRS OF SHOES! Let me tell you how cool it is to sit in the living room and try on shoes! One pair was so cute but it just didn't look good on my foot so I am shipping it back to exchange it for a really cool pair of red clogs. But everything else is AWESOME! I am so lucky! I really do think that Born shoes are the best. I thought that even before David was working there. :)

So that's about it for me today. I'm off work in 3 hours!

Everyone have a wonderful Easter Sunday!!

No comments: