Thursday, April 20, 2006

This Time, I Swear!

I know you all must be sick and tired of hearing about me joining and rejoining Weight Watchers. I have been struggling with joining (again) and looking for some sort of sign that I am ready to really commit to it again. I got it when I opened my mail yesterday. I got a coupon for free registration for me and a friend, and then I got my WW magazine. So I am taking it as a sign and rejoining tonight. There is a 6:15pm meeting that Mom and I are going to attend, and I am going to do this. I have had to pack away some of the clothes I was so excited that I got into last year, so I am going to get back into them soon. So I am seriously going to do this. I am just going to start from square one and get on track beginning right now.

So next Thursday you can expect a weigh in report. I haven't been very good about it since last September, but I am going to be really good about it now!

In other news, I overslept because the storms knocked out my power in the middle of the night. We had a lot of thunder and lightening, a little rain, and no power. I think I need to start setting the alarm on my phone as a backup!

David comes home tomorrow from Houston, and then after this weekend I am not sure when I will see him again. He'll be on the road doing his store events for a few weeks and I am sure going to miss him! So aside from going to see one of my favorite local artists this weekend, we will probably be spending the weekend together since I won't see him for a couple of weeks. The upside to this is that I will be losing weight and when he comes back I will be smaller! :)

Big shout-out to Kim who has gotten a new job offer! Now that she has her Masters Degree she is off and running! Congrats, Kim!

And one other big piece of news...as we speak, Jessica is being induced so she and Joe should have their new baby today! And I know she is VERY ready! I can't wait to hear the good news and see ths pictures!

Everyone have a great day! :)

(And David, if you read this...I love you!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks for the shout out honey! I am very excited and you know I am very ready to leave my current job!!! I had the same alarm problem, but luckily I woke up when it went out. Those storms were scary! Even Sierra was freaking out.