Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Home Stretch

I am in the last week of my first semester of school, and I still have As in both my classes! Looks like it's a success! I am so proud of myself. I've worked hard for this and it's paying off. I think the online learning thing is just the way for me to go. :)

David is off to Houston today and he'll be back on Friday. I will sure miss him while he's gone, but I have lots to finish with the last week of school, so by the time he comes home I will be ready to kick back and relax! After this weekend I won't see him but just a couple of days over the following four weeks. He has a lot of travel and won't be home but just one or two days throughout May. That's going to be tough! I am going to miss that man! But it's all in the name of shoes, and I guess I have to let Born have him for a few weeks since I got 6 new pairs of shoes!

Easter was nice. We went to church with Mom and Dad then the four of us grabbed a nice lunch at PF Changs and then David and I dashed off to his side of town for dinner with his family. They are all so very nice to me! I was a little nervous because I want them to really like me. After all, I plan to be around for a long time!

We went to the Ft Worth Zoo Friday afternoon and it was a blast! I hadn't been out there for years and it was so much fun to go together. A lovely way to spend a couple of hours together.

That's about it for me. No big news. I hope everyone had a lovely Easter. And to my Jewish friends, I hope Passover was nice, too!

Everyone have a good Tuesday!

No comments: