Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Everyone Needs A Little Break

Sorry I haven't posted...just taking a little blog break. It's been busy with work and school, so I just took a little time off from something that I wasn't trying to get a grade for!

Nothing to report here. It was a good weekend. David and I had our six month celebration on Sunday and we went to Pappadeaux and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! We ate very well and were pretty stuffed the rest of the day. We are planning to go to Scarborough Faire next weekend and I am looking forward to it. I haven't been in forever and I really enjoy it!

I got my two new pair of shoes, and I am loving them! Born rocks! (Thanks, Dave!!) They arrived on Friday and I was super excited to wear them to pick up David at the airport. :)

That's about it for today. Have a good Wednesday!

No comments: