Friday, March 31, 2006

Payday, Friday, DaveDay!

It's three great things rolled into one day! It's payday, it Friday, and David comes home today! Yay! Boo that I have to spend a chunk of my weekend writing my paper, though. It's the rough draft, but still...not fun!

So I did it. I rejoined WW last night! The damage was pretty much what I expected, but even though I am not starting at square one, I am going wipe the slate clean and start as if it was all new. I didn't much care for the leader...she wasn't very friendly. I need someone who has more of a warm fuzzy personality. So I will try a meeting at a different location next week and see how it goes. I used to have a leader named Sally who was the most amazing person. Right about the time I lost my Gran, her husband was diagnosed with a form of cancer and she had to stop being a WW leader. I haven't been able to find someone as wonderful as her since then. You don't realize just how important a nurturing leader really is. But I am planning to have a great week and I'll report in next week how well my first week goes. After all, I am working to get 25 pounds off by the time David and I go to San Francisco.

Speaking of vacations, 2/3 of my vacations with David have fizzled. Las Vegas got cancelled because his travel schedule got moved around, and NY got cancelled because he won't be going to that meeting. So we decided that we'll spend more time in SF and enjoy the vacation. I think this is better for us because the SF trip is one where he won't have to be working part of the time. So this will give us time to relax and enjoy each other. I can't wait!

So it's going to be a good day. I hope everyone else has a great Friday, too!

No comments: