Friday, March 10, 2006

What I Love About Girlfriends!

After yesterday's post, I want to say how awesome my friends are! I got lots of emails from friends rallying around my girl who just ended a relationship. And Livia and Blonde, you guys are awesome for posting supportive messages! Yolanda reads the blog and the messages will help her know she's doing well. I always love how when one woman is down, the rest of us circle the wagons and show her the love! I think that's how it should be.

So thanks to everyone sending thoughts to my friend Yolanda. She's just great and she's moving on! :)

In other news, I worked out last night after having dinner with my parents. It was a good workout...I did about 30 minutes on the treadmill and then really worked my legs. I am going to work my arms after work today. Tomorrow I am going for my 8am fitness assessment and then I am going to the 9:15 water aerobics class. Folks, I am in this to be serious. I am really ready to get some more weight off. David said he would happily grill for us Saturday night rather going out to eat, which makes me very happy. (That man can cook!!) We'll grill some veggies and have a very healthy dinner. I am voting for salmon but since he's the grillmaster, I'll let him decide. (Anything but red meat right now-but he's well aware of that!)

I am still doing really well in school. I have a perfect 100 in my persuasive writing class and a 97 in my Intro to Online Learning class. So things are going really well for me. And it's about darn time! :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! TGIF everyone!!

No comments: