Monday, March 13, 2006

Sleepy!

I tell you, I could just go back to bed and sleep for hours! Everyone I've talked to today is yawning and looks like they are ready to go back to bed as well. Is it me or are the weekends getting shorter somehow?

It was a good weekend. I spent Friday night having dinner with mom and dad and then doing homework. Saturday I headed over to David's and we ate dinner and watched movies on TV. Sunday he made homemade Belgian waffles with bananas in the batter. The best part? He made homemade strawberry syrup. That was sooo good! We lounged around on Sunday, but we did manage to get out to go look at plants. I want to buy flowers for my patio this weekend and David is willing to help me pick things out and get them planted. We stopped by Central Market and got fresh tuna steaks and veggies to throw on the grill. Sunday night TV is our favorite, so we made dinner and snuggled in to watch Home Makeover, Sopranos, and Grey's Anatomy. Now, I was never one to watch Sopranos, but David had me watch a few episodes last season and that show is surprisingly good! So we watched the season premier last night. Leave it to me to get hooked the last season.

So that was it in a nutshell. Tonight I am working out and then relaxing the rest of the evening.

I hope everyone has a good Monday!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sopranos is as addictive as SATC! You need to start from Season1, they are awesome!