Thursday, March 02, 2006

What a Day It Was!

After a very busy day at work yesterday, I got to Grampa's house for my martini. As I settled in to drink up, he told me Dad had been in a car accident! He was quick to follow it up with letting me know that Dad was okay, but his airbag had deployed. Mom still came for dinner, and the three of us went to Red Lobster for dinner. After that, I followed Mom back to the house so I could check on Dad, too. He really is fine, but got a couple of small scrapes. Thankfully, the airbag didn't smack him in the face, so he didn't get scraped up there. I am so thankful that he is ok! But to all my friends and family: WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS!

Other than that, not much else to tell. (But that was enough!) I get to relax tonight and take it easy. I get to see David on Saturday! YAY!

Everyone have a good Thursday!

No comments: