Friday, March 03, 2006

The Week That Went On Forever

I am so glad it's Friday!! It seems like it would never get here. I worked out yesterday, then went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Then I worked on homework for an hour, ran out to Lewisville to run an errand, went to Shoe Pavillion with Mom, (by the way, they carry Fendi and Prada bags-found a Prada bag that I loved, but sadly I do not have $399 to spend on a purse) and then went home. I slept so well last night!

David gets back from Houston today!! I am looking forward to seeing him tomorrow. In the morning, Mom and I are going to Grampa's to clean out my Gran's clothes. He asked us to do that for him. I think it might be a little hard, but I would do anything my Grampa asked of me. He takes such good care of our whole family. So anyhow, we'll be doing that tomorrow morning. Afterwards, I am going to go see David. I think there is a tentative plan for us to meet up with all his sisters, his brother, and all his neices and nephews for a couple hours at the park. I think this sounds like fun, so I am hoping it won't rain. It will be nice to spend some time outside, too!

We're going to try and see Capote this weekend as well. Everyone that I know that has seen it says it's really good. And besides, I need to see at least one of the Oscar-nominated films!

So that's my weekend. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!

No comments: