Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Best Lunch Ever!

I got a wonderful surprise today! David came and took me out to lunch! We went to Potbelly Sandwiches (which is good stuff, but the way!) and had sandwiches and shared a vanilla malt. It was a wonderful surprise to get to share lunch with him! He's the best!

It's been a good day. I got some advanced Excel training and have been fairly productive today. Between looking online for a new swimsuit and doing my budget since I get paid tomorrow. I have also been daydreaming about spa treatments. I am going to be meeting David in Las Vegas in May. I'll fly in on the 19th, but he has to work on that Saturday the 20th, so while he is working I am going to get a couple of spa treatments. :) Any suggestions on where and what I should get? I want to be all glowy and beautiful when he gets done working. We can go somewhere fun for dinner and then do a little gambling. He says he can't wait for us to play some Blackjack together, and I said that's fine as long as he agrees to roll dice with me! (I won a good sum of money a few years back doing just that and it would be fun to give it another try!)

So any ideas on what spa treats I should give myself would be greatly appreciated! :)

Tonight I am working out after work. Afterwards I am going to home to relax and clean the apartment. (I need to vacuum and dust so bad!)

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments: