Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hair Nirvana

This will be a good day! How do I know? Because Christy is cutting my hair tonight! Folks, this girl knows hair, and I am so lucky that she comes and cuts/colors mine for free! (This is what happens when your best friend is a super awesome hairstylist!) Besides the haircut, we are dining at Souper Salad tonight, and that is good news all on it's own! :)

Aside from that, I don't have much news. I was going to try and get together with Angela last night but I had to get homework done, so everything else came first. She and I are going to shoot for Monday most likely. I haven't seen her in ages!

School is still going very well..."A"s in both classes! (Go me!) I have been good about working out, but I need to be better about my munchies. But i'm getting there! Slowly but surely!

So that's about it right now. My job is still not making me very happy, but I am keeping my eye on our internal postings for something else. It may take a little while, but I'll find the job that makes me happy!

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments: